v2.1 [13 Jan 2015]
· Added Otto Adaptive Subwoofer and Otto Array Assistant.
· Several improvements to Network Configuration View for Adaptive systems, including:
o Improved array self-recognition speed and accuracy.
o Added progress bars for improved array feedback.
o Added the ability to reboot modules remotely.
o Added LED options to Array Configuration dialogue for Adaptive Module.
o Added the ability to change inputs even if one or more module is offline.
o Improved handling of communication errors via progress bars and pop-up dialogs.
· Users now have the option to drive multi column Anya arrays either Adaptively or Uniformly (see Help File for more detail).
· Anya and Otto 3D enclosure and flybar models are now significantly more detailed and realistic.
· Adaptive systems acoustical model calculations are now more efficient; calculation time is greatly reduced.
· X, Y and Z-axis lines in the negative direction are now dashed for easier identification.
· Numbering of array elements now only includes loudspeakers (accessories such as flybars and adapter bars are tracked with letters instead of numbers) for easier array size identification.
· General minor bug fixes.
· Updated Help File.
· Includes updated firmware (see Help File for update procedure)
o Anya (184.108.40.206)
§ Adds level- and temperature-dependent fan speed control.
§ Power Plants now keep input panel "Test" indicator illuminated while powered on for improved visibility of module status.
o Otto (0.1.9.0)
§ Initial release.
· EASE export may fail for larger Anya arrays.
o Work around: Contact EAW Application Support.
· Reading logs from Adaptive systems can sometimes take a long time or fail.
o Work around: Retry log request.
· Coverage lines are not visible on elevated surfaces (greater than z=0).
o Work around: Rotate 3D venue model vertically to see location of coverage lines.
· Virtual microphone SPL text sometimes does not display properly with complex surface geometries.
o Work around: Rotate 3D venue model to see text.
· Array Assistant-generated arrays can sometimes extend below minimum defined trim in situations with very tight height constraints.
o Work around: Re-run Array Assistant with reduced array size until constraints are met.
· Progress bar for Otto acoustic model sometimes pauses at 40% (20% or 70% for two arrays).
o Work around: N/A. Acoustic model calculation time varies by array.
v2.0 [17 Oct 2013]
- Added display of current cursor position 3D coordinate and SPL value.
- Added trace storage capability for virtual microphone frequency responses.
- Added audience ear height selection for each surface (used for SPL mapping, virtual
- microphone placement and array coverage calculation).
- Minor improvements to mechanical calculations in Array Wizard, particularly for mixed-model
- Removed dimensional limitations on ground-stack stage height.
- Added “Mic SPL” toolbar button for even faster SPL calculation.
- Improved “Copy image to clipboard” function.
- Improved Network Configuration View functionality, including:
- “Unassign All” right-click option for Anya arrays.
- Array placement on page is retained with file.
- Improved Anya-related functionality:
- Addition of “Sapphire” voicing.
- Improved EASE export function for Anya arrays. All columns in multi-column arrays
now export as single balloon.
- Improved acoustic model recalculation workflow.
- Minor improvements to Adaptive Performance™ algorithm to handle unusual
audience geometries and air loss pre-emphasis for longer throws.
- Find Me (Trilateration) function process now includes more comprehensive dialogs.
- Improved “Auto Identify” behavior; LEDs now turn off after 10 seconds or immediately on deselect.
- Anya banner warnings are more specific.
- Updated Help File.
- General minor bug fixes.